Monday, December 19, 2005

Freeway Observations

When you spend a lot of time tailgating people on freeways, you end up observing some interesting stuff. Here are a few bumper-stickers I have recently observed

* Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

* Dont wash this car. Scientific dirt test is underway.

* Females wanted. Please Enquire within.

Driving on 405 North near Long Beach, I noticed a really big billboard of skimpily clad Pamela Anderson staring down at me. As I braked my car, to absorb the poster, my eyes glanced at the bottom of the billboard which read,

* This traffic jam has been brought to you by Pamela Anderson

Here are few interesting places and signs seen while driving cross-country

This was the name of a rest area in the scenic Glenwood Canyons Area in Colorado driving on I-70E

courtesy: www.okroads.com/dandm/i70co.html

This is actually the name of a road in Nevada on I-15.



While driving to the Pikes Peak summit, we came across this eerie sign

7 comments:

Casablanca said...

Now now... out with the truth. The sign with 'Big Foot Xing' is what you thought was Pam Anderson isnt it. Yes, your imagination is weird... we all know that by now ;)

Rohan Kumar said...

One of the most popular biker T shirts reads on the back 'If you can read this then probably the bitch fell off' :)
Btw I am pretty sure the Pam thing was marked as the 'Big Hoot Xing'

Point 5 said...

@Casa...Rohan has stolen the words out of my mouth...

@Rohan...Actually, I have seen a guy wearing such a T-shirt

Anarkist said...

Seen in State College, written with a finger on a crud covered rear window "If only my wife was this dirty". Wonder if he wrote that himself. :)
-mortak (my word verification string)

totti said...

Hee hee hee..you told these things some ten times :p

Susu said...

well I was actually surprised to see the hoarding's in India this time...
some shocking ones being... 50cent one rite after gemini flyover...
A Sienfeld somewhere in adyar...
Snoop dogg at guindy...
boy... the country is out on a roller coaster of changes.....

littlecow said...

Good collection!